All 13 art Reviews

Legendary Axe Legendary Axe

the concept in this is a fantastic idea the lighting is great. the composition is excellent. the trees could do with more detail and feels like this is not finished as the trees could have more details. overall i like this piece

Rippy & Spookers Rippy & Spookers

I enjoyed seeing the WIP process of your piece and I bet you are so glad you changed the head shape and gave it more character with the stylized look. I knew youll win as this character and pet meet all the requirements. Nothing more spooky then skull and ghost together they go together like pea and carrots haha. Congratulations on being the open category 1st winner. Enjoy those prizes!

HeroPetChallenge HeroPetChallenge

You have done a great job

BigMike1996 responds:

Hero and Pet - my character Hero and Pet - my character

Great idea with the sheild seems familiar to me. by any chance you were inspired by the tv show Merlin. Overall I enjoy the traditional look and the colours go toether nicely. The bavkground however could have had more detail. I know how hard a background can be but you have clearly ticked all the boxes to the COTM.

Fin and Fang Fin and Fang

The scene caught my eye I had to look closer and poor things they look so miserable no wonder the other mighty warrior left it freezing I'll love to see a sequel to this or next chapter of him and his brave pet. Your story stole my heart must be my soft spot for cats.

The-Artist-J responds:

Glad you like it! Its funny i came up with the story in like 2 minutes, but now i really like these two characters too.

Gyarados + Tentacruel = Gyacruel Gyarados + Tentacruel = Gyacruel

Congratulations on being the open category 1st place winner of Jazza November Challenge. An excellent hybrid of the two pokemon and the scene is effective with the light and the fear in the eyes of the pokemon running from the attack. Hard work well deserved, - Well done AnormalADN!

AnormalADN responds:

Magnenair Magnenair

Congratulations on being the beginner category winner of Jazza November Challenge. The colouring in this piece is amazing i swear you should have won 1st place in open category as your's is better quality than my open category entry. Well done 32Sylverin95!

Weezing Doduo Mashup (Weezeduo) Weezing Doduo Mashup (Weezeduo)

I like how unique this is. Not quite real and not quite cartoony. The facials are hilarious and terrifying at the same time such a dark creepy feeling it gives me with the colours chosen. With all the smog makes it so mysterious.

Kabutops + Tentacruel = Kabucruel Kabutops + Tentacruel = Kabucruel

Wow im speechless. That incredible the colouring and detail is spot on. For a person who isnt known to pokemon captured the characters so well. It coming out of its cave to get me wouldn't want to mess with it. Excellent work.

Israro responds:

Well maybe I exaggerated a little, not that it was unknown, considering that this is fashionable and there is a continuous publicity bombardment on the subject :). Even so I never saw the series nor played the games. Just try to make a fusion more elaborate than simply gluing a head to a body.
Thanks for your rating.

PokeMashupChallenge PokeMashupChallenge

A perfect mashup. You literally took both of their features and made them fuse together as one like charmander and haunter mated and gave birth to chaunter. Well done

KristanVaughanBenson responds:

Thank you I really appreciate that!!