Making of Gyarizard Making of Gyarizard

Excellent way to present your pokemashup with the video. It clearly shows what two pokemon you fused together. I can see that you drew it yourself with your showing of your work step by step. I rate 3 stars. great like work but I feel you could have added more diamension to the colour or added other colours as it too red for my liking and reminds me of the red gyarados. Overall piece well done and fits jazza terms for the comp.

xxKeroMayesxx responds:

I did fear it was going to strike too close to the Red Gyariados for some. Nice input. I appreciate it.

Legendary Axe Legendary Axe

the concept in this is a fantastic idea the lighting is great. the composition is excellent. the trees could do with more detail and feels like this is not finished as the trees could have more details. overall i like this piece

Rippy & Spookers Rippy & Spookers

I enjoyed seeing the WIP process of your piece and I bet you are so glad you changed the head shape and gave it more character with the stylized look. I knew youll win as this character and pet meet all the requirements. Nothing more spooky then skull and ghost together they go together like pea and carrots haha. Congratulations on being the open category 1st winner. Enjoy those prizes!

HeroPetChallenge HeroPetChallenge

You have done a great job

BigMike1996 responds: